Feedback You Can Put to Work.
Developmental editing helps you build on your first draft by addressing large-scale issues of structure and style. This service is appropriate for both fiction and non-fiction manuscripts. (Note: for manuscripts over 100,000 words, please contact us.)
Your manuscript will be edited by Nas Hedron, a professional with 15 years of experience editing fiction and non-fiction.
- 100% personal. Our feedback is customized to your goals and communication style. We never cut-and-paste advice.
- Every facet of your manuscript is addressed.
- Honest, respectful, and usable feedback.
- 5000 words of specific advice following our initial consultation with you.
- Unlimited follow-up for questions, clarifications, and advice on putting our feedback into practice.
- Additional rounds of feedback for new drafts available at a reduced price.
Questions? Contact us!