Book Cover Design
“Saul, Thank you for providing me with a beautiful cover for my indie book. … Thank you also for the amount of patience you have shown in proactively answering all my questions, and for the time you have taken on this project. You are totally service-oriented, and I sincerely hope that you have tons of business coming your way. You deserve it.”
Author, Gifting Your Child: Math and Literacy from Infancy
- 100% original. No stock photos, no templates. Never worry about becoming a clone cover.
- Unlimited revisions.
- Guaranteed quote. No photo fees, no revision fees, no hourly fees. Just a fixed price, up front.
- You own the copyright to your cover. Use it anywhere: for promotions, merchandise, or any other purpose.
- Audience and competitor research personalized to your book, so your cover is properly targeted.
- High-res master image and e-book cover.
- Print cover layout, including front, back, spine, and barcode.
- Copyright ownership document giving you legal peace-of-mind.
- Layer separations, allowing you to use individual elements of your cover on your website, promos, and merchandise.
“Looks amazing! Thanks so much, I really appreciate your hard work.”
“I found the cover design process remarkably painless ... [the cover] has attracted compliments and generated sales.”
—Alma T. C. Boykin
Author, Justice & Juniors
Prices range from $250–$2000. No matter what your budget, all of our covers are eye-catching, clean, professional, and unique. Pricing is based on how complex the design is, whether it includes custom artwork or photography, and whether there are any special requirements or restrictions. We are open about our pricing and will gladly give you several options when quoting.
You choose how we quote. One approach is for you to set a budget, and we’ll propose concepts that are affordable for you. Another approach is for you to propose a preferred concept, and we’ll quote you a price. (And if you aren’t sure exactly how you want to proceed, don’t worry—we can start by simply talking about your project, then move to the quote when you feel ready.)
“Thank you so much, you did an awesome job. ... We have a great cover all thanks to you!”
Co-Editor, Anthology of European SF